Howrse'Design

You are not connected. Please login or register

Howrse'Design » Help » FAQ » HELP!

HELP!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 HELP! on Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:58 am

horsecrazy610

hey how do i do wat this club is supposted to do ( i need to know wat yall do!)

HELP! What a Face

2 Re: HELP! on Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:41 am

DarkDiamond

1. First things first. This forum is about horse art really. You can post pics you've made, post bases you've drawn, ask help on how to do something, or offer help to others. Really you should've posted this is the FAQ, but i can't move the topic.....Cara or Eru? Smile

2. Under 'tutorials for your coats' at the top section there's a place that says 'download to free graphic programs'. In there click on one of the two programs and download one or both, or you can go on the web and download a different one. Some of the others cost money, so check that first. The two we give are free to download.

4. Under bases people give you bases you can use. You can save it and color it in, do shadings, highlights, and anything you want with it. You can enter them in for the black pearl if you want to, as long as they allow it.

3. Under tutorials for your coats, people tell you how to create coats. They post their method you can use, or you can make your own. There are also other tutorials online that you can find. I've found a few that were very helpful. Now that i think about it, i might post them and a tutorial.......You might want to mess around with the program before you use it. It took me a while to figure out how to do stuff, and what everything meant. I'm still learning!! Razz

I can't really think of anything else that you need to know......look around and you'll figure out some more stuff. At first i had no idea how to do any of this stuff, but after looking around, i started to understand a little. Hopefully i helped!! Maybe someone else can shed some light on the topic. Wink

3 Re: HELP! on Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:57 pm

Cara

Thanks very much, DarkDiamond Wink

Yeah I move to the questions^^

http://www.howrse-design.fullboards.com

4 Re: HELP! on Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:10 pm

DarkDiamond

Welcome. I was glad to help out! Smile

5 Re: HELP! on Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:09 am

DarkDiamond

Answered, locking. Wink

Sponsored content